From subconscious to conscious; from conscious to word; from word to pen; from pen to paper; from paper to eyes; from eyes to conscious; from conscious to subconscious. Insanity is a state of mind which every human suffers from, but few realize their own insanity or the insanity of those around them, for some forms of insanity are considered to be the norm. Mankind has chased insanity since the dawn of our existence and now we see it staring us down; our demons unleashed from Pandora's Box at our own curiousity's request; those that come before us setting the pace for our insanity by following the paths of those that came before them and them before them. Our suffering; entirely our own creation, though far removed and the creation of a different generation; when will we waken from our cooperative nightmare and begin to truly experience life as was first intended?

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

An Introduction

Please allow me to introduce myself...

I'm a man of... taste, at least. No wealth, otherwise I probably wouldn't have the time to enjoy browsing the internet or making blogs.

My name is Christopher M. Brown, I'm 25 years old and this is the catalog of my journeys online.

Through the use of StumbleUpon, I have come across many various websites, and through my wonton use of the 'I like it!' button, I have accumulated quite a backlog of popular websites.

Now, after having used StumbleUpon for over 2 years, I have enough stored content to keep me busy for years to come, if I decide to review every website that I've run across or will run across. I have decided to embark on such a venture. Lucky you.

I wonder if I will be able to get it all done in my life time: browse and review as much of the web as I can. Of course, it makes it easier when not everything is worth giving a review. What do I base the worth of a review on? My personal bias, of course. You hate me already, I can tell.

What exactly will I be reviewing of each website? Well, since I am a hopeless optimist that see's... or tries to see, anyway; the good side of everything, I will be reviewing the Pro's. If you want the con's of a website, I'm not going to give them. These are all websites that I like; in one fashion or another; and as such, I would like more people to visit them and to expand the popularity of them.

Already you're tired of me talking. I can see this is going to go well. Well, it is my blog. If you don't like long blocks of text, I suggest you move along. If; like me; you have the time to sit there and enjoy, over a cup of coffee, the simple eloquence of another human as they dive into the bastions of imagination; then by all means, stick around and see what I have in store. I promise to be as entertaining as I can.

I welcome you all to my Pen-Powered Insanity. May God have mercy on us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment