From subconscious to conscious; from conscious to word; from word to pen; from pen to paper; from paper to eyes; from eyes to conscious; from conscious to subconscious. Insanity is a state of mind which every human suffers from, but few realize their own insanity or the insanity of those around them, for some forms of insanity are considered to be the norm. Mankind has chased insanity since the dawn of our existence and now we see it staring us down; our demons unleashed from Pandora's Box at our own curiousity's request; those that come before us setting the pace for our insanity by following the paths of those that came before them and them before them. Our suffering; entirely our own creation, though far removed and the creation of a different generation; when will we waken from our cooperative nightmare and begin to truly experience life as was first intended?

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Coming Tide

The world has begun to sour
Winter winds have begun to flower
An ice age in the making
Humanity at point-breaking
Shadows dancing upon my wall
Creating silhouettes in the throes of battle
My diplomacy spent upon the norm
And the ignorant begin to look like worms

The antichrist is here; the devil
and here comes the falling anvil
Man is poisoning the land
Destroying it, just because he can
And in my stinted sanity
It seems the perfect cure for all humanity
I want to rid the world of all stupidity

The world will end;
Nobody really repents,
even though their guilt is evident

In the beginning, there was God
Or so we in our youth were taught
In the end; ultimately; man shapes his own destiny
Nostradamus predicted I would come
And the Bible said I'd come again
So fall in love with me and follow my voice
No less a martyr; you have a choice

Like the pied piper I am, but not hollow
Leading only those that choose to follow
And people ask why God has forsaken
When they never looked to find him
To do good, some times you wear black
And the sky becomes a lightninged crack
The trees igniting under fired blasts
winter snow falling quick and fast
Wake up and realize the days are numbered
My coming the signal to tear the world asunder

Lucifer is dancing upon your grave
Who to stand up to him but the brave
Souls vanquished upon contact
A fallen angel with wings turned black
I am the blood-stained Christ
In me is not found avarice
This is my second coming
a hymn of battle will I be humming
A crown of thorns and scars from the whip
Branding my soul of souls from tip to tip.

No longer the peaceful figure up on the cross
I am God incarnate, in the flesh
And in the background you can hear Him weep
For those He cannot save; cannot keep
Weeping for the suffering He can't deny
And all the Angels around Him cry

It's all just a dream we have
Every night, a nightmare bad
And then we come awake
To find the nightmare has taken place
Too many sins in a world bent on Utopia
Somebody has to bring an end first to this Fucktopia

This is our reality, our seeming density
Smelling of the scent of death and decay intensity
And it becomes a lie
All we ever live for; we die
And nothingness hangs by our side
Fall in love and follow my voice
As I reach out to give the world another choice
Wake up and face reality
Wake up to the density; combined intensity
Of millions of humans alive with chaotic tendencies
Repent and pray to be made better
Or be lost amid the coming tide that tears asunder
The power of the voice that cracks with thunder

No comments:

Post a Comment