From subconscious to conscious; from conscious to word; from word to pen; from pen to paper; from paper to eyes; from eyes to conscious; from conscious to subconscious. Insanity is a state of mind which every human suffers from, but few realize their own insanity or the insanity of those around them, for some forms of insanity are considered to be the norm. Mankind has chased insanity since the dawn of our existence and now we see it staring us down; our demons unleashed from Pandora's Box at our own curiousity's request; those that come before us setting the pace for our insanity by following the paths of those that came before them and them before them. Our suffering; entirely our own creation, though far removed and the creation of a different generation; when will we waken from our cooperative nightmare and begin to truly experience life as was first intended?

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Self-Reliance in the Face of Adversity

About 4-5 years ago I said there would be a global civil war in the future, that it would start on American and quickly spread to the rest of the world for a variety of reasons. I openly talked about how corrupted the government was and how it wouldn't be long before more and more people realized it and began waking up and getting pissed off about it. 10-12 years before that I told people that we were heading for a depression in our economy just as bad if not worse than the one earlier in the 1900's.

Over the past year or two, I've talked about Anonymous and their part in everything and how they would go through and embody what we want to fight for. At the same time, I warned people about them because I could see where the end result would lie.

Along with those, I have also accurately predicted meteorites and other natural events that have occurred.

I'm not here to say 'I told you so'. At this point of my life, that's redundant and childish. It doesn't matter who's right or wrong, because I'd rather be wrong at this point to save people from suffering who don't deserve to. And I have been wrong about a lot. Whenever I try to throw minor details into things, I tend to get them wrong.

now, here's where we stand at a crossroad, because even with all of this and other things that prove to people beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm either psychic or equally as talented in finding patterns in things, they still disbelieve. They still can't believe in the untouchable aspect of the world. They add a notch under coincidence and go about their way.

I should have millions of supporters standing alongside of me right now, believing in my ability to do great things; but that's not important. Jesus himself only had 12 people who believed in him enough to follow him during his life. Hitler had millions, though. People tend to follow not what is right; not what is true; but what is right to their ears; what is true to what they wish to hear.

Now is the time to wake up, because as you've seen recently on the News; we're at war. Things are only going to get worse for a while and they're going to get much worse before they get better. The world is about to enter its ugliest phase ever as truths are had out; lies are dispelled and emotions are driven to new heights on both ends of the spectrum. Peoples will will be tried and tested and each person alive today will see what they're truly made of. Many will die.

I say this not to frighten people or scare them or to sway them to join a revolutionary cause. I say all of this to open your eyes and make you aware of what's about to happen. I say it so you can handle yourself appropriately during that time. It is my belief and hope and that people can weather the coming storm and the entire planet and all upon it can and will be made for it; but it's a choice each person has to make for themselves and it comes with discarding negativity and false emotions to focus on what truly is important in life.

The sad fact is that I know many of you won't. I know that many of you will ignore this message; if you even see it and read this far into it; I know many of you'll misinterpret it to mean something other than what I wanted it to mean. I know that when this all goes down, some of those of you who did read all of this will still be caught by surprise and still won't know what to do.

I can see the suffering of all people in all times of the world and I can see yours, too. I can see so much that it overwhelms at times and drags me back down and this highly empathic nature of mine has made my life worse throughout most of it; made me suffer more than anyone should have to, but I don't regret it because without it I also wouldn't know the joy and happiness that I know and I wouldn't be able to see it in all people and in all times like I do suffering.

suffering drowns it out because people allow it to, they focus on the bad over the good instead of the other way around, because those who taught them did the same. A lot of people who started out life with good teachers have lost their way due to various other interactions in their life; but same too have many lost found their way back and many who had no road of hope at all are able to fight for a glimmer of a dream of a possibility and make it reality.

As much as badness and evil exists in the world and tries to suffocate us in our day-to-day existence; as much as it rides into our thoughts unbidden and subtle; or not so subtle some times; there is just as much good and it shows and affects the people that it touches and it flows from person to person. The fight may go on forever; though it's my belief that it won't; but it's not about winning. It's about not laying down and letting them walk all over you and have their way with the world. It's about not allowing the other side to win.

Those that do read this and do read this far and do believe in me and what I have to say; just remember to keep your heads on straight and your wits about you. History is written by the winners, so lets not let bad things drown out the good and warp and twist them; let's just focus on simple things and no matter what happens, roll with it and deal with it and do what you have to to retain your sense of self and composure; because each and every person will need to rely on themselves for a while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment